LA RECTORIA PROTOCOLS
To ensure that your stay is as safe and relaxing as possible we have taken a number of additional measures in accordance with COVID 19 guidance. We ask our guests to help us to do their part too.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served in the dining room and Old Kitchen.
- Breakfast will be table service only.
- Staff & guests to maintain distancing of 1.5m, masks must be worn inside when and where appropriate.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the hall and guest rooms and we ask guests to make use of this each time prior to leaving their room.
- Guests will receive a ‘Tot Garrotxa’ guide book and map on arrival.
- Staff training has been undertaken so that cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms and public spaces is rigorously undertaken before, throughout and after the departure of our guests and high contact surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- Outside seating will be provided by the pool and Church and we ask guests to disinfect the seating and table after using these facilities, ready for other guests.
- The swimming pool is open to guests. 1.5m social distancing around the pool applies, guests must shower prior to entering the pool and as of now a maximum of 4 people can be in the pool at any one time.
- Contingency and Emergency plans are in place.
We thank you for your cooperation
Roy & Goretti